Friday, December 17, 2010

The Bluegrass Palace Closes Doors

Today it was announced on Dave Evans Facebook Fan Page that The Bluegrass Palace in Watts Kentucky will be closing its doors effective immediately.

I really do regret not being able to visit The Bluegrass Palace as I had been planning on getting over to Watts to check it out for some time now. I was really looking forward to it too.

This was a case of procrastination causing me to miss out on something I wanted to see! If only Jackson Ky weren't quite so far from here. I really think the government should institute rules so that any type of housing will be rated on a scale of 1 to 10 as to its proximity to live bluegrass venues!

Not too long ago Dave Evans announced that he and his band River Bend would be going back out on the road. Read about the Dave Evans and River Bend Bluegrass Comeback for 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Just heard that Dave Evans has been having a yard sale out by the road on US 60 East about a mile outside of Morehead (In a trailer across the road from a car lot)

    I reckon he has sold his banjos and lots of other stuff.

    ReplyDelete